- Future of Hi-tech Fashion: Print it if the Dress fits your style and needPosted 4 months ago
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia Shifted to MayPosted 4 months ago
- Milan Fashion Week Encourages the Budding Talents into Fashion BusinessPosted 3 years ago
- New Zealand’s First Eco Fashion Week Features Sustainable Style Model 2013Posted 3 years ago
- Works on Kate Moss for Sale!Posted 3 years ago
- Nikki Lissoni Launches Its Jewellery In AustraliaPosted 3 years ago
- Donatella Versace Opens Paris Fashion WeekPosted 3 years ago
- Paris Fashion Week Began On June 26Posted 3 years ago
- Wei Beauty Go Launches Convenient Packs of Sleep-Over KitPosted 3 years ago
- Milan Men’s Fashion Week Begins in Full Swing with Prada Spring Summer CollectionPosted 3 years ago
10 Ways to Style Your Maxi Dresses and Skirts
Skirts and maxi dresses are no doubt your favorite items for the summer and with innovative ways to style your maxi dresses and skirts it will leave you looking all the more beautiful and attractive.
1. Opt for a Vintage Look
Vintage definitely looks delicious provided that you are well aware of the tricks. You can opt for skirts which flatter your figure and even pair it with a long sleeved top with cropped look. If it is a tight skirt, it is always better to go for loose cropped top.
You can easily style your maxi dresses and skirts and transform their look with the simple addition of a belt. It helps in transforming your shape into a curvy look and there are various types of belts to choose from.
3. Casual Tops
If you want a look that is not too committing then it is always a good idea to wear casual tops with maxi skirts which offers a more effortless look.
4. Jean Jacket
When the day is chilly or you are planning to wear a maxi skirt in the evening then the appropriate way to layer it is with a jean jacket. The look remains casual yet has a touch of elegance.
5. Tank and floral skirt
The ideal way to style your maxi dresses and skirts with floral prints is to combine them with solid color tank tops. Instead of looking like a flower shop, the look remains authentic and sophisticated.
When it comes to adding some style or dimension to the maxi dress, scarf is definitely a good option. Depending on the dress, a solid colored or bold printed scarf can be chosen.
7. Modern boho chic look
To come up with a modern boho chic look, you need to opt for a solid colored skirt, a belt and tuck-in so as to make the look more modern and vibrant.
8. Statement necklace
When you are bored with your maxi dress look, a great way to provide it with a stunning feel is by wearing a statement necklace in contrasting or matching colors.
9. Black tops
Strong printed maxi skirts can be easily toned by wearing black tops with them. Sophistication is added by lessening the drama.
While wearing a maxi dress for a more formal occasion, you can put a restriction to the skin show by pairing it with a blazer. It helps in adding a touch of professionalism and maintains a decent and clean look.
The ways to style your maxi dresses and skirts definitely helps to offer you with a distinct and appealing look for nearly all types of occasions.